It’s time to book your tickets for the Audi Dublin International Film Festival which, among other things, will premier the Oscar-tipped Irish animation by Cartoon Saloon The Breadwinner on February 22. There will also be a visit from legendary screenwriter and director Paul Schrader (who wrote Taxi Driver and co-wrote Raging Bull) who’ll receive a Volta Award and present his new film First Reformed as well as taking part in a public talk on February 23, while the virtual-reality conference and exhibition Immersive Stories will see some of the biggest names in VR coming to Dublin including Diana Williams (Lucasfilm), Colum Slevin (Oculus VR), and Curtis Hickman (The Void). Tickets available from diff.ie/festival.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive