Alison Spittle on tour, JMW Turner at the National Gallery and trad for children and families
After the runaway success of her RTÉ comedy Nowhere Fast, Alison Spittle brings her Fringe Festival show back for a more mainstream airing as she embarks on her first major tour. Worrier Princess kicks off in The Spirit Store in Dundalk on January 5, before hitting Dublin’s Vicar Street on January 13, followed by extensive dates around the country. The show is a follow up to her previous smash-hit Fringe success, Discovers Hawaii, and promises musings on the Junior Cert, Brexit and cyberspying. Tickets are priced €22 and available through ticketmaster.ie and outlets nationwide. See alisonspittle.com.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive