If the religious side of the holidays isn’t to your liking, how about celebrating some pagan traditions instead? In honour of the shortest day of the year, the ninth annual City of Dublin Winter Solstice Festival takes place this Friday in DIT Grangegorman and Smithfield Square.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.