Ahead of its impending arrival on the West End, Come From Away arrives in Dublin for its European premiere next week. The Tony Award-winning musical tells the true story of plane passengers left stranded in Canada in the wake of 9/11 and the small Newfoundland community that took them in. A celebration of the hope and humanity arising from tragic circumstances, it opens on Thursday, December 6 and runs until January 19. Tickets are between €13 and €50 from abbeytheatre.ie. It’s selling fast, so book well in advance.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.