City Hall Crafts and Design Fair, the Dublin Feminist Film Festival and Inside Black Mirror
Aiming to highlight the work of women in front and behind the camera, the Dublin Feminist Film Festival returns this week for its fifth edition. Taking place this Wednesday and Thursday, the festival includes screenings and lectures in the Lighthouse Cinema, and across the road at the Generator Hostel. One of the standouts of the two-day programme is the Irish premiere, this Thursday at 6pm, of Indonesian filmmaker Kamila Andini’s new film, The Seen Unseen. Combining realism and theatrical mythology, a young girl escapes the trauma of real life by delving into the memories of happier times. Check out the whole line-up of events at dublinfeministfilmfestival.com.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.