The stuff of legend: Talos
You mightn’t have heard of Cork-born Eoin French, but ten million Spotify listeners have - and his music project Talos, named after a Greek myth, will be delivering shimmering pop-inflected electronica to millions of US television viewers very shortly
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.