The perfect peninsula
The historical town of Peñiscola on Spain’s Costa del Azahar provides the perfect backdrop for a sun holiday by the sea
The road runs straight for eight kilometres, flanked by fine white sand beaches lapped by the Mediterranean, until suddenly the medieval fortress of Peñiscola looms up on the horizon. Behind the towering ramparts, white-washed houses rise in tiers to the Knights Templar castle, one-time papal palace of Papa Luna, Pope Benedict XIII. It’s a breathtaking first glimpse of a magical holiday destination.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive