The new natural
How to avoid the vicious cosmetics cycle and look fantastic, with or (almost) without make-up
I’ve long been fascinated by the make-up vs natural look debate. On one side are women who champion make-up for its instant transformational power. For them, it’s all positive; cosmetics are about feeling confident, empowered, and, well, different to how you actually look.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.