The most exciting cars of 2016
From Alfa’s new Giulia to Volvo’s big S90 and everything in between...
The New Year for the motor industry in Ireland means the start of a fresh registration period, with the prefix 161. Most predict a good solid year of new car sales in Ireland, somewhere around the 150,000 registrations mark, but the carmakers aren’t complacent about that.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.