The greatest show on earth: US presidential season kicks off in earnest
Despite stiff competition, Donald Trump is remarkably still in the driving seat
After a seemingly interminable warm up season that has absorbed close to $100 million in negative campaign ads, and no doubt billions of units of carbon emissions in hot air and sulphur, the 2016 US Presidential Primary season kicks off in earnest with the Iowa caucuses taking place tomorrow. Eight days later, the New Hampshire primaries get under way.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive