The Beautiful Cup
Colin Harmon used to tell his friends that he planned to build a career in coffee: they’d laugh, as Irish coffee culture didn’t exist yet. Now that his coffee company 3fe roasts two tons of beans a year and has helped create a nation of coffee lovers, his next move is into casual dining, namely at Gertrude in Pearse Street, writes Gillian Nelis
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive