That’s the Bay, I like it
Opulent and supremely chilled out, the Jumby Bay resort in Antigua is a wonderful place for a carefree Caribbean holiday
While Antigua may boast 365 beaches – one for every day of the year – it is my experience at Jumby Bay, off the Antiguan coast, that ends up forming my abiding memory of the Caribbean.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive