Foundation: That sinking feeling
If you’re browned off with your choice of foundation, there are steps you can take to finding the perfect match
There are many beauty products I could take or leave. I’m happy to change my mascara each time I run out of it, for example, and as for eyeshadows? I don’t get emotionally involved. Foundation, however, is a different story. It’s the most important thing. The holy grail of the successful make-up application; the flawless veil with which we greet the day and hide our hangovers (well, on Sundays).
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.