On test this week: Toyota Aygo
Toyota is on a serious crest of a wave. Not only is it perfectly placed to take advantage of a natural market shift away from diesel power, it seems to have, finally (after many years of selling worthy, reliable, but ultimately dull for the most part cars) found a way to put character and driving enjoyment into its models.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.