Tasting the true spirit of Japan
Sake, the Japanese rice wine, offers a new landscape for wine lovers to explore
The toast of New York’s TriBeCa Film Festival in 2015 was Eric Shirai’s The Birth of Sake, a documentary that acted as a love poem to the Japanese cultural artefact that is sake rice wine.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive