Film: Surreal satire thinks outside The Square
What starts out as a deadpan comedy of manners mocking the 'my five-year-old could do that' school of contemporary art quickly jumps the fence into the surreal and the absurd
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive