Michael Moore: Still angry but not afraid
Oscar-winning documentary maker Michael Moore spoke to Matt Cooper
Michael Moore is not running at full capacity. The 63-year-old Oscar-winning documentary maker suffered pneumonia in February and spent four days in intensive care. He feared he would not survive, and says he is now at only about 80 per cent of his previous capacity.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.