Sticking Their Necks Out
Dairine and Keira Kennedy’s can-do attitude led them to set up their own Irish luxury scarf collection, KDK
‘What would you do if you knew you couldn’t fail?” That was the question Dairine Kennedy asked her sister, Keira. The response, and the result, is KDK, an Irish luxury scarf collection enjoying considerable success since its 2012 launch. Here, the duo talk about the inspiration behind the brand.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive