Start planning for the big getaway
Looking for a great escape? Isabel Conway this year’s travel trends covered
Buzz words for 2016 travel include ‘me time poshtels’ (aka upscale hostels), the onward march of ‘glamping’ (luxury camping) and hipster holidays (alternative districts off the usual tourist trail where locals hang out). Sustainable tourism will be ever more in the spotlight, and traditional beach holidays will be overtaken in popularity by city and cultural breaks.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.