Some sage advice
A natural and earthy tone, the calming shade of sage has become something of a sleeper hit in 2018, says Jessie Collins
Pinterest searches for decor associated with the unassuming grey-green colour of sage are up by 170 per cent. But it has had a long history in serving interiors well, beloved of the Victorians for its gentle touch, complementing everything from wood, metallics to distressed finishes and equally suited from bathrooms to bedrooms, doors to delf.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.