On the scene with Lily Killeen
The National Maternity Hospital Foundation hosted its fourth annual Bloomsday Ball at the Intercontinental Hotel in Dublin last week to celebrate the work of James Joyce and to raise funds for Holles Street Hospital. This year’s event raised money for a transport incubator that will help bring sick babies from the neonatal intensive care unit to the MRI scanner and to children’s hospitals.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.