Sleep with style
A collaboration between Foxford weavers and designer Helen McAlinden is bringing stunning contemporary designs to the bedroom.
Helen McAlinden is throwing down the gauntlet. “We’d love to use linen from the North, but there isn’t a weaver who can weave linen wide enough for our sheeting,” says the Belfast-born designer. Are you listening, Irish textiles industry? If you weave it, international design contracts will come.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.