Škoda moves up a class with an impressive Scala hatchback
The Czech carmaker has jettisoned the lacklustre Rapid in favour of a rather more interesting animal, writes Dave Humphreys
Czech marque Škoda, having rolled out two-thirds of its new SUV product plan to widespread acclaim and growing customer demand, is now turning its attention to the highly competitive hatchback segment.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.