Silvio, we hardly knew you – and we still don’t
Non-fiction; My Way: Berlusconi In His Own Words; By Alan Friedman; Biteback Publishing, €26.60
Silvio Berlusconi once told a friend the secret of his success in business: “I sell smoke.” And by the end of this unexpectedly entertaining but ultimately opaque book, he’s not much easier to pin down than he was at the outset.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive