Sifting through the nihilism of a killer’s mind
CRIME: Ian Brady: The Untold Story of the Moors Murders, By Dr Alan Keightley, Robson Books, €11.50
Most of a certain generation are familiar with the chilling Moors Murders, which saw five children slaughtered in cold blood by the sadistic Ian Brady and Myra Hindley between 1963 and 1965.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive