Show and tell: International eyes are on Irish design
Ireland’s most important creative exhibition opens its doors today. Elaine Prendeville peeks inside
The Royal Dublin Society, and its surrounds, has a very special, temporary, population today. You’ll spot them, most likely, by their smiles, their interesting dress and their general air of optimism. These are the Showcasers, the over 450 Irish craftspeople and designers who have descended on the RDS to introduce their wares to an international audience.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.