Sharp increase in car imports
The results of a significant new piece of data research were released last week by vehicle data and history expertCartell.ie, revealing that the average age of a car in Ireland is reducing, while the number of imported cars on the road is at an all-time high.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive