Shadowy events in a dismal border town
Dreams become reality and reality melts into dreams in Omagh native Aoife McArdle’s slippery debut feature Kissing Candice, a sensuous, hypersensitive drama about a young woman growing up in a dangerous place, the Irish border some time after the Good Friday Agreement, when old lines between places and people have been redrawn.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.