The secret history of needlework, one strand at a time
In Threads of Life, Clare Hunter – a distinguished textile artist – explores the many ways in which women (and some men) have expressed themselves through sewing in general, and embroidery and appliqué in particular
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.