Second in line, but second to none
The C-Class may be Mercedes’s second best selling car, but it gets a better-than-second-rate update, wrties Liam Shard
One would assume that a four-door saloon (or five-door estate), especially one with a diesel engine, would have by now exceeded the bounds of its appeal. One would assume. But, with the cutting jibe of Holmes’s “Never assume, Watson . . .” ringing in our ears, one would be wrong on that point.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive