Seat Cupra punches above its weight
Practical body style gives more reason to consider a Seat Leon ST Cupra, writes Dave Humphreys.
Spanish car maker Seat has managed something of a coup with its latest performance model, the Leon ST Cupra. The estate version of the Leon has been developed to continue the sporting pedigree demonstrated by the three and five-door Cupra hot hatches, which were launched just over a year ago.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive