Sea change: Annalise Murphy
Annalise Murphy has had the most arduous year of her life. Tackling wild seas and tens of thousands of miles of ocean, the Olympic silver medallist raced around the world to finish sixth in the Volvo Ocean Race. Now, with Tokyo 2020 in her sights, she’s back on the water in a new class, starting from scratch
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive