Rollicking account of a Hollywood icon’s glory years
Watch Me. By Anjelica Huston. Simon & Schuster, €19. Reviewed by Anna Carey.
In the early 1980s, Anjelica Huston was at a dinner party when the director Tony Richardson called her over. “Poor little you,” said Richardson. “So much talent and so little to show for it. You’re never going to do anything with your life.” Huston replied: “Perhaps you’re right.”
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive