Travel: A rocky Iberian adventure
It might be a risky niche sport, but Stephen Bourke has no regrets about jumping straight into a canyoning holiday in Spain
After the harvest, the contents of the endless fields around Huesca, in the northern Spanish province of Aragón, take the form of huge blocks of square bales, almost the size of office buildings. In the dry heat of September, everything is the parched yellow of straw, with the Pyrénées rising like a hundred moons along the northern horizon.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive