All roads lead to Kerry for Electronomous
The Killarney-based conference is set to be bigger and better than ever this May
Following two years of growth, it’s good to hear that the Electronomous conference will be bigger than ever this year. Electronomous, in case you missed it in 2018, is an automotive technology event run by Cartell.ie (the vehicle history and data expert) over two days in Killarney. This year, it’s on May 2-3 and as I type, there are still ‘early bird’ tickets available for €350 plus Vat (leave it to the last minute and that rises to €550 plus Vat). Subjects covered include electric vehicles, connected car technology, advanced driver assistance, cyber security and autonomous vehicles.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.