More to road safety than speeding
As we know only too well, nothing is certain in life except for death, taxes . . . and speeding fines
One of the hot motoring topics circulating on our airwaves last week was the likely introduction of graduated penalties for speeding. Minister for Transport Shane Ross has already stated his intention to seriously clamp down on speeding on Irish roads, in a bid to reduce the number of deaths and injuries.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.