Revealing the sixth
Though we navigate life through our phones, we humans are hard-wired to relate to nature - we’ve just forgotten how to do it. In his new book Wild Signs and Star Paths: The Keys to Our Lost Sixth Sense, ‘Natural Navigator’ Tristan Gooley reveals how everyone can tap back into this ability and enjoy the outdoors in an exciting way - one which is both new and ancient. In this extract from his book, he suggests how we can begin to tune back into our relationship with nature, starting today
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive