'It really saddens me when I hear Irish people giving out about migrants' - Colm Meaney
He’s lived in LA for decades while making a name for himself in Hollywood, but Colm Meaney is back on home soil (sort of) for the culture-clash comedy Halal Daddy, writes John Maguire
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.