Read between the lies: Who controls the journalism agenda?
How much of what you read is dictated by public relations and corporate agendas?
Last month, BBC News 24 reported that a groom on his stag party, travelling with Ryanair from Luton to Bratislava, had whipped out his penis and spun it around while shouting: “I don’t care, if we crash, I have a helicopter.”
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive