The raw feel and sound of thrilling power
Jaguar’s bombastic F-Pace SVR delivers on multiple levels, writes Dave Humphreys
The Jaguar F-Pace SVR flies in the face of 2019’s automotive zeitgeist of downsizing engines, hybridisation and generally reducing emissions outputs by transitioning towards electric vehicles. This car is the antithesis of it all. Powered by a supercharged 5.0-litre supercharged petrol V8 engine, it isn’t very 2019.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.