Raptorous applause for Ford’s new truck
There are plenty of cars in the automotive world, both in the present day and littered throughout the past, that have been designed and engineered for a specific purpose in life: cars that are optimised for track days, at the expense of their on-road pleasantry; cars that are optimised for sheer, unrelenting comfort, above all else; cars that are built to a specific cost . . . the list goes on.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.