‘Prince George wearing my designs has changed my business forever’
A delight in the simple, the classic and the nostalgic informs Rachel Riley’s approach to childrenswear design
What’s all the Rachel Riley fuss about? It can be summed up in one word: Kate. When the Duchess of Cambridge selects the most appropriate clothing for her children’s public engagements she regularly relies on designer Rachel Riley, whose collections have recently landed at Arnotts in Dublin.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive