Praising Arizona: the Copper State
Isabel Conway is blown away by the appealing vistas of the Grand Canyon
Standing on the rim of the Grand Canyon it is easy to scare yourself silly, peering over the edge of this staggering abyss. But you don’t know the half of it until you have been up there as forked lightning illuminates the monstrous, pink and brown and grey and orange slabs of rock.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.