Powerful and poignant portrayal of a fractured midlands family
On Raftery’s Hill is a truly horrifying portrayal of incest, repression and misogyny that arguably feels more relevant now than when it was first performed in 2000
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive