Pied Pipers at the gates of hurling’s dawn
In an exclusive extract from his new book The Hurlers, GAA academic Dr Paul Rouse looks at how the sport spread with lightning speed through the Ireland of the mid-1880s
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive