Phoenix from the flames
Copper is back and while mining that perfect hair colour might be hard work, it pays rich dividends
Time was, ginger or copper-toned hair was something we went out of our way to avoid; natural redheads hid under blonde highlights, scorning their Celtic heritage. Today, things have changed for the better. Red hair – or a fiery, natural copper to be specific – is now something to be envied and it’s about bloody time too. Inspired by flame-haired women such as Christina Hendricks or Jessica Chastain, redheads are enhancing and embracing what they’ve already got, while brunettes and blondes want in.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive