This peek at Paxman doesn’t provide all the answers
Memoir: A Life in Questions, By Jeremy Paxman, William Collins, €27
Jeremy Paxman has something of an image problem. This enjoyably waspish autobiography contains an anecdote in which the BBC’s resident Rottweiler is recognised by a fruit seller. “You’re the bloke off the telly,” says the man, before racking his brains and concluding, “Yeah, you’re the ’orrible one.”
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.