Two Tales of Suspense is a posthumous publication from the bestselling author of Salmon Fishing on the Yemen, who died in 2013. In Breakfast at the Hotel Déjà Vu a disgraced politician relives his life’s mistakes as he writes his memoir in a mysteriously deserted sun-scorched hotel. In Theo, a recently appointed vicar to a dying church gets a shock when the youngest member of the congregation appears with stigmata.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive