Out and about
The Wet and Wild Club encourages the LGBT community – and their supporters – to explore outdoor sports.
Hanging off a rope suspended from a rock, my view of Glendalough had a slightly different aspect. I was climbing Acorn Buttress, a bumpy patch of rock on the right side of the valley beneath Camaderry Mountain in the Wicklow hills. If you ever hiked the ‘white route’ along the Upper Lake towards Spink Mountain and looked up at the bright dots among the cliffs near the skyline, you might have seen me.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive