Opel’s Irish launch on the double
The first international car launch in Ireland in 15 years brings a pair of Opels to the market, writes Shane O’Donoghue.
Motoring journalists around the country have grooves worn in the road from their houses and offices to Dublin Airport, as it’s the starting point of dozens of international car launches every year. But the latest from Opel was a little different, as we were handed the keys to a car at the airport and pointed back to the exit in the direction of Co Wicklow.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive